Tuesday, September 05, 2006

I have been to the ER a grand total of three times (yes, three) since Thursday, and on Sunday I had to drink this absolutely revolting, thick, white sort of drink (if you can call it a drink...it was disgusting, I tell you!) so I could get a CAT scan done. I would tell the whole story, but I don't feel physically up to it at the moment.

Anywhoo, I'll skip to the recent stuff.

So when the results came back from the CAT scan, they had an incidental finding, which, of course, means that they found something by accident:

I have a 10 cm cyst on my left ovary. It's quite painful, to put it lightly. But I'm going to see a certain doctor tomorrow morning...I'm not sure if they'll go straight into surgery or not.

Please pray that I will have a quick and safe recovery.

I'm going to go lay down now...

5 Comments:

At September 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you. Get well soon!

 
At September 07, 2006, Blogger tag said...

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. You have my prayers.

 
At September 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you! Hope you get better.

 
At September 07, 2006, Blogger LaceyP said...

...praying...

 
At September 11, 2006, Blogger Gracie said...

really sorry to hear that, girl! hope it goes away soon, and you feel better. praying for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home