Saturday, August 19, 2006

Which one's your favorite?

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Gabrielle!

  1. Gabrielle can sleep for three and a half years.
  2. In a pinch, the skin from a shark can be used as Gabrielle!
  3. Gabrielle is actually a mammal, not a fish!
  4. Gabrielle will give a higher yield if milked when listening to music!
  5. There are now more than 4000 satellites orbiting Gabrielle!
  6. Human beings are the only animals that copulate while facing Gabrielle.
  7. The state nickname of Iowa is 'The Gabrielle state'!
  8. All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by Gabrielle!
  9. Gabrielle is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world.
  10. A sixteenth century mathematician lost his nose in a duel over his love for Gabrielle, and wore a silver replacement for the rest of his life.
http://thesurrealist.co.uk/trivia.pl" method="get" style="background-color:#5F5F42;color:#CFCF95;padding:4px;text-align:center">I am interested in - do tell me about

3 Comments:

At August 19, 2006, Blogger gabbie said...

#1 is probably true, but I've never tried it. I'm afraid of what I'd miss if I spent all that time sleeping.

#10 is....interesting.
:)

 
At August 20, 2006, Blogger tag said...

Drat, I really thought #2 was the true one...

 
At August 20, 2006, Blogger gabbie said...

Hahaha.

Actually, the truest one is probably numero tres.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home