Friday, September 01, 2006

i despise being ill.

Ugh.

I am currently in a not-feeling-very-good-at-all state. I have a terrible rumbly (well, not really a "rumbly", but it sure does hurt) in my tumbly, and don't really feel like doing much besides laying down. I'm feeling a bit miserable (Understatement of the Year!), and am a bit stressed because I've missed two days of school, had to reschedule an interview, and can't go to Galveston this weekend.

But right now I just want to feel better...

Prayers, letters, and other such things would be much appreciated since I'm feelin' kinda crummy.

I've got amor enojado* for you all!







*whoever can tell me what that means in Spanish (without looking it up!) gets virtual Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies.
:)

5 Comments:

At September 01, 2006, Blogger gabbie said...

hm...ok.

you can have half of a virtual Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie.
:)

 
At September 03, 2006, Blogger tag said...

Ew. Sick is not cool. Avoid oysters. In fact, avoid any food that looks like the flu. Hope you get to feeling better.

 
At September 04, 2006, Blogger joe4444 said...

First of all, please stop posting so frequently I cant comment on enough of them.

Second of all, hope you feel better soon.

 
At September 15, 2006, Blogger beatrice said...

angry love?!

heavens, gabbie, heavens!

;)

do tell!

 
At September 15, 2006, Blogger gabbie said...

yay for beatrice!

amor enojado = mad love
*and now, i hand over ALL virtual Giant Chocolate Chip Cookies to beatrice. yay!*



not literally "angry love", of course. it means...crazy love. i love you all madly. in other words, thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much! (much more than that, of course, but i can't be on the computer forever...or can i?)

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home