"Let's grow old together. It might be fun." -- John Mayer
posted by gabbie @ 6:11 PM 7 comments
Thanks! I think I'll head out tomorrow after school...::frowns:: I thought I was going to be able to eat the oreos. Ah well, as long as the natives are happy and give me a nice hotel room.:)
of course!the more, the merrier!:)ooh, you made a rhyme, by the way!
Atlantis, eh? I'm still working on El Dorado...
well, will ya let me know when you're gonna go to El Dorado? i'd love to go...that'd be so awesome!
Sure thing. I should have some time to work on finding it, since my school schedule consists of 2 theatre classes, 2 music classes, english, and visual & performing arts this semester. ;)
i know the way to atlanta...does that count?
cass- sure...but when i find out when the trip to Atlantis is, i'm gonna call you and see if you will come along.:)
Post a Comment
<< Home
i'll write some stuff in here later. Procrastinators unite!....tomorrow.
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
Thanks! I think I'll head out tomorrow after school...
::frowns:: I thought I was going to be able to eat the oreos. Ah well, as long as the natives are happy and give me a nice hotel room.
:)
of course!
the more, the merrier!
:)
ooh, you made a rhyme, by the way!
Atlantis, eh? I'm still working on El Dorado...
well, will ya let me know when you're gonna go to El Dorado? i'd love to go...that'd be so awesome!
Sure thing. I should have some time to work on finding it, since my school schedule consists of 2 theatre classes, 2 music classes, english, and visual & performing arts this semester. ;)
i know the way to atlanta...does that count?
cass- sure...but when i find out when the trip to Atlantis is, i'm gonna call you and see if you will come along.
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home