but, if you remember the end of the first Back to the Future movie, they fixed their parents problems. in the end, when the parents had less problems and better lives, the kids had less problems and better lives.
(remember that awesome truck Marty found in the garage? just one of the examples of his "better life".) :)
7 Comments:
I've always thought that too..good days. The Back To The Future movies are great!
And I wish I was Michael J Fox
I'd visit the past
Then come Back To The Future
When I'd cleaned up my act
-Relient K "Hello McFly"
And yes, good movie. You guys weren't ready for that. But your kids'll love it.
"I said I'm sorry but no one heard
Cause actions speak louder than words"
great song, Monsieur Tagoty
i'm kinda like McFly, though.....I prefer newer music over most of the 50s stuff
other than that, I think I could really get into that time :)
"Hellooo! Think, McFly! Think!"
hahaha.
but, if you remember the end of the first Back to the Future movie, they fixed their parents problems. in the end, when the parents had less problems and better lives, the kids had less problems and better lives.
(remember that awesome truck Marty found in the garage? just one of the examples of his "better life".)
:)
haha! i most certainly am.
:)
(ohhh. i just noticed that i left out an apostrophe after "parents". that bugs me.)
...
i believe you spelled "freek" wrong.
it's "f-r-e-a-k".
:)
oh, gee, i think i just proved your point for you. drat.
Post a Comment
<< Home