Arghhhh.
Dial-up is quite irritating. It really is.
As one (maybe two?) of you know, my hair was purple/red-ish for a while last week. (I and one of my friends dyed our hair purple when she spent the night.) I have a couple of pictures on my dad's digital camera where I'm in the sunlight and you can see the purple-redness, but its not as drastically PURPLE as you might have expected since my hair is as dark as it is. Had my hair been blonde before I temporarily dyed it purple, the super-duper purpleness would have been hard to miss. I got a couple of strange looks from some of the people at youth group, but my friends liked the color, and all but one of my family members liked my new (but temporary, of course) purple tresses. One of my brothers saw my hair and immediately asked my dad, "Daddy, can I dye my hair blue???? Please?!?!?!". This was the first time I dyed my hair, and I'm thinking that I might do it again in a week or two. Maybe auburn this time...
*You've created a monster. And you know who you are...*
So, I was trying to upload some of the pictures onto my blog, but for some reason it wouldn't work. Then I tried uploading them to Photobucket, but that took forever. So the pictures will have to wait until next week.
I have to say, spending an hour on the computer trying to upload pictures that just don't want to do as they're told is really starting to bug me.
But (this is kind of off the subject) I hear they're making the Batman Begins sequel, so that cheers me up a bit.
: )

2 Comments:
glad to know i'm not the ONLY one who has not entered the world of high speed internet!
I suppose college guys do have a bit of an advantage over ordinary high-school guys.
But if you become a member of the Purple Poo, all hotness points will then become null and void.
;)
Post a Comment
<< Home