Monday, April 17, 2006

Untitled.

Oh, there are sooo many things going on right now. Lately, I've been a bit overwhelmed with...well, everything. So, I figured I would tell you all some of the things I'm worrying about, in an attempt to relax a little.

1. My school's formal is coming up, and though I found my dress today [yay!] and I have an "escort", I don't know him. You see, my school is very, very small. There are probably about ten guys at my school. Some of them aren't going, and those who are are either taken seniors or just taken. And, since I don't really know anyone in Wichita Falls, my mom asked her friend if her son would go with me. He agreed, but its kind of weird to not know who you're going with. It's probably a very silly thing to worry about, but I just had to send that out into the void.

2. I have two Algebra 2 assignments to make up and one Algebra 2 test to make up. That equals three make up things to worry about, in case you didn't know.

3. I got a new book yesterday! But, I'm already reading two other books. Not counting the books I'm reading for PreAP English and PreAP History. And whenever I walk past a bookstore, I can't help but browse or wonder if I have any more time for yet another book.

4. My school requires every student to have at least 5 service hours completed at the end of each quarter, and I haven't done mine for this quarter yet, so I'm hoping that someone will need me to babysit this coming weekend. [Babysitting for free counts as service hours.]

5. My mom is in St. Louis on business until Sunday, and the house feels so...empty? boring? strange? Maybe all of the above. Like children often say, "I want my Mommy!"

-sigh- That's all I can think of right now. Thanks for listening....er, reading.

Gotta go!

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2006, Blogger joe4444 said...

I know your position. Stay focused and dont let the pressures get to you. Its hard, especially when you have emotional problems (not that you do, but just saying...) but you still have the strength to do it. Just depend on God, and if your like me you could just feel bad 24/7 because everything you want to happen never does and everything bad always happens to you no matter how hard you work to act good to others.

Sorry, I had to do a little venting too, I've got plenty stocked up right now. Have a good week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home