Monday, May 15, 2006

Help? Anybody?

I am currently struggling with a decision that will affect the remaining two years of my high-school career. Though I know some of you will be biased in suggesting what I should do, any advice; opinions; and Bible verses that will help are welcome. My two options for my junior and senior years of high-school are as follows:

1. Stay at the tiny Christian school I am already going to. [Though the only classes that are really good are the Math and Science ones.]

2. Be homeschooled for all of my other classes and go to school for Pre-Cal and Physics.






There are pros and cons for both, but I'm too busy to list them right now.

7 Comments:

At May 15, 2006, Blogger gabbie said...

Hm...college life does sound like more fun that high-school. And I've never been up north...

Why not?

lol.

 
At May 16, 2006, Blogger joe4444 said...

I've been to Montana, besides all the weirdos saying "you guys" instead of "yall" its a pretty cool place. Their large cities are much smaller though, but its easier to drive the speed limit, because you dont have a bunch of retards in front of you going 30 in the 35mph zones (when I'm behind them trying to do 70). Anyway their big cities arent nearly as crowded, and are just as much fun.

 
At May 16, 2006, Blogger tag said...

Montana is the answer to everything

 
At May 16, 2006, Blogger gabbie said...

Ok now....

Does anyone have any serious advice? I'm really finding it hard to decide.

 
At May 16, 2006, Blogger Gracie said...

I would probably choose homeschooling...not because I'm biased.. ;) but because it looks better than going to a school that the only really good classes are math and science. But, then again, I haven't been to your school, so I don't know.

lol...not sure if that helps, but oh well.

btw, if you could, pray for me too, because I'm probably going to have to make a similar decision for my last two years as well.

 
At May 19, 2006, Blogger van Danne said...

well I sure don't have any definitive answer, but I love learning, and if you could enjoy your studies more by homeschooling, that might be something to consider.

oh and.. i like your hawaiian names. :-)

 
At May 24, 2006, Blogger gabbie said...

Actually, it was more like the laptop not wanting to cooperate with me while I was trying to figure out who I was talking to in the first place. Hahaha. You and Hannah must have had fun playing mind tricks on me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home