An update long overdue.
-sigh- Okay...I'm half-awake, but I'll give it a shot.
So...I've had an awesome summer so far! On a scale of 1-10 I'd give it a 9...not because there was a downside, but you never know, it could get even better.
Harmony Hill was a blast! One of the best HH's I've experienced. Before HH, I spent the weekend hanging out with Kris Shafer, his family, Evan Ritchie, and Lydia and Tyler Poe. We had soooo much fun. Lydia and I beat Tyler and Kris at Cranium [despite what the guys say, that question about Ronald Reagan did count...we have a witness. lol], played horseshoes, and did lots of other stuff. I got to listen to some good country music by....um...the Unnamed Band, so now I might actually give the rest of country music a try. Haha. We took a midnight trip to Wal-Mart, the guys overdosed on Dublin Dr. Pepper, I made some new friends, sang new songs, and basically had a lot of fun. It was a great weekend. Harmony Hill itself was great, and I finally got to be in the high-school class [yay!]. I'll probably post about the week of HH later, but I will say this:
M&Ms seem to be the root of trouble sometimes. Haha. The Candy of Rebels. A few of ya'll will know what I mean.
After Harmony Hill, my family and I headed for Perry, Georgia. My dad was going for a week for business and we decided to tag along. It was a long week, but family, books, music, text-messages, and a few other things [like swimming pools!] made it a fun week, too. On the way back to Texas, we decided to stay on Galveston Island for the night and part of the next day. That was a lot of fun. It was great to be in the ocean again! We had some good sea food while we were there, and it was just a great opportunity for us to relax a little and have some fun on our trip back home.
And now, we're home again, relaxing a bit before we go up to Azle for Boot Camp. I'm really looking forward to that...I can't wait 'til Monday night!
Well, I'm off to shower, wake up a bit, read some more of The Screwtape Letters, eat dinner, and eventually go to sleep again. :O) What can I say? Sleep is good.
Ta-ta for now!

7 Comments:
Screwtape Letters, very nice. Hope you get up to 10 before summer ends!
That was so fun, that weekend. And then HH...and soon to be BC! Can't wait! See you there!
tagoty- Yeah, with Boot Camp coming up in two days, I'm sure I'll be at 11 or more pretty soon.
gracie and the homeboy- Good times, my friends, good times.
hhomeboy- I'd tell you, but...then I'd have to kill you.
;)
you're coming to bc???? awesome!!! so am i!!!!
gabbie girl, don't think i'm going to be able to make it to your partee..but i'm not sure.
And what happened to my arm, well, a bit of a story. Have to tell you monday. :) hasta luego!
Hannah, you didn't tell me you were going to BC! Will you still be up there Thursday? Maybe you can make it to my party...
:O)
we will be there thursday and we might be able to make it!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home