Oh, how I love the Little Things...
Chai lattes.
Brownies and cookies. The soft, super-chocolately kind that makes you crave milk to go with it.
The Pride and Prejudice DVDs.
A couple of good books.
Family. Ok, its not really a little thing, but I just had to include it.
Lounging around in comfy pajamas.
Laughing so hard that people might start to think you're truly insane. And who knows? You just might be.
Text messages.
Hugs. Hugs from family. Hugs from friends. They're all wonderful.
Disney movies. The older ones, like Cinderella, Snow White, Pocahontas, The Little Mermaid, etc.
AOL Instant Messenger. Gotta love it.
Running in the rain. Dancing in the rain. Just...rain.
Simple, encouraging Bible verses that can be applied to most anything. For example, Isaiah 12:2.
Believe me, the list could go on and on...but my Chai latte is almost finished. And so is this post.

8 Comments:
Interesting list. You need to include basketball.
haha. basketball is fun, but to watch me play is more funny than anything else. watching basketball games is fun, though.
I love all those things too. Especially dancing and singing in the rain...fun stuff. ;)
Haha. Well, for those of us who don't like coffee, Chai lattes [or Vanilla Bean Frappucinos] are the way to go.
Right-o.
COFFEE IS GREAT!!!
..I mean, er..yeah, coffee's pretty good. :)
hey, I want to see some prom pics! y'all did take some...didn't you?
Haha. Yes, we did take pics, but they're all on Kris' camera cuz mine died. Maybe, if you nag him enough, he'll post some.
:P
Post a Comment
<< Home