What's in a name?
Okay, just to let everyone know, this rambling of girls' names was brought on by Lydge's blog and is entirely her fault (hahaha). Actually, every once in a while when I think about some names I like, I think to myself "I should make a post about this...". I've never gotten around to it, obviously, but after I left a comment on Lydge's page, I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep until I'd copied her and made a post of my own. :O) So, without further adieu....a few of my favorite girl names (in no particular order). I'll post about boys' names tomorrow, probably. Since I should be going to bed anyway...
Charity
Eden
Elaine
Jackilyn/Jacqueline
Lacey
Lana or Lena
Nalani
Nani
Paige
Rory
Elizabeth
Christine
Mary or Marie
Sarai or Sarah
Ann or Anne
Anne-Marie
Bailey
Elena
Faith
Grace
Brianne or Brianna
Haley or Hailey or however you spell it.
Jamie
Abigail
any form of Caitlin and Catherine
Audrey
Bethany
Belle [yeah, its a little Beauty and the Beast, but its pretty]
Jane
Jasmine
Michelle
Moriah
Bobbie
Maggie (Magdalene)
Leslie
Scarlett
Kristin or Kristen
Lani
Leilani
Lucy
Emily
There might have been a few Hawaiian names in there (and maybe some names of family members), but I couldn't help myself.
More later...

3 Comments:
oh i love the name anne-marie!!! that's another one of my favorites even though i didn't mention it in my comment on lydia's blog...
for guys' names, I think my favorite is Gavin Nathaniel. For girls'...I have a ton. Marianna is also one of my favorite though.
hhomeboy- Thank you, I like it too. Even if I didn't quite finish(I'm sure there are tons of other names I like, but I tried to keep it concise...lol). Ann, Elaine, Abigail, Bobbie, and Maggie were the ones inspired by family members. Some are the names of good friends and some are just pretty.
browm_eyed_girl- Thanks...I've never really thought about the name "Anne-Marie" until I watched Blue Crush last year...I think its a really pretty name.
gracie- Gavin Nathaniel's a cool name! I never thought of that. And I think I'm a sucker for just about any name that includes "Ann" or "Mary" or both, cuz Marianna sounds pretty too. :O)
Post a Comment
<< Home