"Let's grow old together. It might be fun." -- John Mayer
posted by gabbie @ 5:20 PM 12 comments
Good times. I happen to be a fan of the strong wind before the rain arrives in a T-storm. I put on a cape and stand outside... fun fun fun.
Rain is fun when I dont have my hair all gelled up.
I like rain when I'm inside..and warm...but then again, in the Summer it's nice to stand in the rain to cool off.
yes, summer rain/thunderstorms happen to be one of my favorite things.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
It's my favorite kind of weather...that smell of rain in the air. Lightning. Thunder.Somehow, it seems like everything becomes more clear before a storm.
yeah, i think i know what you mean.
Ok, we all seem to agree about thunderstorms. How about giant hail, any takers?
i've only heard hail once, and it sounded like giant Pop Rocks. i'm not particularly fond of hail.
we got plenty of rain, thunder, and lightning today! No hail though...I'm not a huge fan of hail myself...
hail is fun when my car is parked inside the garage :D
haha.hail is fun when i'm already asleep, because i'll just sleep through it.but its not fun when i'm trying to fall asleep.
Post a Comment
<< Home
i'll write some stuff in here later. Procrastinators unite!....tomorrow.
View my complete profile
12 Comments:
Good times. I happen to be a fan of the strong wind before the rain arrives in a T-storm. I put on a cape and stand outside... fun fun fun.
Rain is fun when I dont have my hair all gelled up.
I like rain when I'm inside..and warm...but then again, in the Summer it's nice to stand in the rain to cool off.
yes, summer rain/thunderstorms happen to be one of my favorite things.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
It's my favorite kind of weather...that smell of rain in the air. Lightning. Thunder.
Somehow, it seems like everything becomes more clear before a storm.
yeah, i think i know what you mean.
Ok, we all seem to agree about thunderstorms. How about giant hail, any takers?
i've only heard hail once, and it sounded like giant Pop Rocks. i'm not particularly fond of hail.
we got plenty of rain, thunder, and lightning today! No hail though...I'm not a huge fan of hail myself...
hail is fun when my car is parked inside the garage :D
haha.
hail is fun when i'm already asleep, because i'll just sleep through it.
but its not fun when i'm trying to fall asleep.
Post a Comment
<< Home