Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Pictures of Hawai'i

Hey everyone! Some of you know that I used to live in Hawai'i before I moved to Texas, and as you can imagine, it's easy to get homesick for Hawai'i. When I'm overcome with nostalgia, it helps to look at pictures or chat with my friends on the island. I thought I'd let you all see a few glimpses of the island of O'ahu. [The last two are of Maui.]




A view from the top of the Diamond Head crater. I miss the waves!




Another view from the top of the crater. Most of those buildings make up Waikiki.




Can't leave out the glorious Hawaiian sunset picture. This is when I went to Maui during Christmas with my grandparents and cousin.




An adorable little church we saw in Maui.




Well, that's all for now! I might put up some more pictures in the next couple of weeks.
Until then....

stay tuned and God Bless.

5 Comments:

At February 09, 2006, Blogger joe4444 said...

Wakiki is beautiful. I love that long, outdoors (but well a roof covering it so you can walk around during the rain) mall thats just right off the beach. And that place called "Schmorgies" (sp?) thats right next to it is amazing, especially for just a typical non-fancy buffet.

Hawaii is so beautiful, I'd love to go back, though I bet you would too. ;)

 
At February 09, 2006, Blogger gabbie said...

Waikiki is indeed beautiful. The school i went to is in Waikiki and its about a mile long run to the beach from my school. it was great, cuz during track, we'd jog that mile, then practice in the sand. (not as fun as it sounds).

You're talking about Ala Moana mall. My favorite of the three, mostly because its outdoors like you said, and its the biggest.

 
At February 15, 2006, Blogger Gracie said...

Wow, that's really pretty. Must have been really cool to live there. (This is Lydia P. but you probably don't remember me)

 
At February 23, 2006, Blogger joe4444 said...

update this thing, geesh Gabbie!!!

 
At February 26, 2006, Blogger LaceyP said...

I'm SO going to Hawaii one day! That is too beautiful not to see in person!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home