"Gabbie, what word rhymes with 'orange'?"
...asked my brother.
Me: "There aren't any words that rhyme with 'orange', hun".
Josiah: "None at all?"
Me: "Nope".
Josiah gets that extra-serious look on his face, ponders for a second or two, and says:
"Someday I want to go to www.anyotherwordsthatrhymewithorange.com".
This precious little convo made me smile.
:)

7 Comments:
I think that if any such website even exists, it will be very small.
"Ladies and gentlemen, the worst freestyle rapper EVER!" I wonder if that's relevent... anywho, if you mispronounce "orange" or "porrige" badly enough, it could be made to rhyme... although technically you're right. :)
lol, we should make a blog of that name in his honor.
haha.
great idea, gabe!
what would be on that blog, though....
surely not words that rhyme with "orange".
(since there are none.)
lol, maybe GEP 5.0?
lol, maybe GEP 5.0?
SOMEbondy needs to post!
Post a Comment
<< Home