Friday, October 13, 2006

i'm high above the mucky-muck now.

So it's Friday. Therefore, good people of the world, rejoice and eat pizza!

And today I've noticed that nine hours of sleep leaves you feeling sleepy still, I've wondered why I always hear phones ringing in my dream but they never seem to wake me up, I've gotten just a tad frustrated because some songs that are not so entirely good have a pretty neat sound, I've been more random and hyper than usual so watch out!, and I've gotten the sudden urge to run over to Toys R Us and buy at least two coloring books and color `til my heart is content and I feel like I'm 5 again.

Life is good. It is so much more than amazing. Though fall's coming, and things are beginning to seem grey and dull compared to vibrant summer and it's sunlight, I'm happy and this will last.

And I know I'm blessed. I'm realizing it more every day. I can list my friends, and I can count on them too. Not everyone has that. I have friends I can talk about God and His Word with while we're on break at 3:05 and sitting in the tall chairs at Schlotzsky's. And even though we give the lady at the counter our money, she still never smiles, and that's when we employ the "kill 'em with kindness" plan.

And this weekend I will need to practice "Think of Me" on the white sea with black waves and make a myriad of notecards for a Sociology test and study for a quiz about a civilization that made ungodly pottery (i recommend that you don't ask) while enjoying quality time with my family. But Philippians 4:13 applies just as much now as it did when it was written down.



If I have not told you all enough, know that I love you.
:)

1 Comments:

At October 13, 2006, Blogger tag said...

Glad to find you in good spirits, and perhaps I'll make a make-up quiz sometime soon. Or add and extra crdit question...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home