"Let's grow old together. It might be fun." -- John Mayer
posted by gabbie @ 8:14 PM 3 comments
Maybe its just the fact that the blogger server is a piece of junk right now, but I cant seem to get the pictures to load. O well, I'm sure they're lovely. ;)
Pardon me, not lovely, a 12 year old colliding with a phone would not be very lovely. But anyway... lol
hahaha.you had me confused for a second.the post isn't pictures, it's an audioblog. my crazy, but brilliantly random cousin killed some time by recording herself on my cell phone.wish you could have heard it.she's nuts.(and i mean that in the best way possible.)
Post a Comment
<< Home
i'll write some stuff in here later. Procrastinators unite!....tomorrow.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Maybe its just the fact that the blogger server is a piece of junk right now, but I cant seem to get the pictures to load.
O well, I'm sure they're lovely. ;)
Pardon me, not lovely, a 12 year old colliding with a phone would not be very lovely. But anyway... lol
hahaha.
you had me confused for a second.
the post isn't pictures, it's an audioblog. my crazy, but brilliantly random cousin killed some time by recording herself on my cell phone.
wish you could have heard it.
she's nuts.
(and i mean that in the best way possible.)
Post a Comment
<< Home