Saturday, October 07, 2006

poor, poor Pluto.

No, I don't mean the beloved Disney dog.

What's this rubbish I hear about Pluto not being considered a planet anymore? Apparently they found another "planet" that was bigger than P, but what's wrong with having 10 planets in the solar system?! I mean, really. I like rooting for the underdog, and this belittling of Pluto makes me indignant.

Let's petition!

4 Comments:

At October 07, 2006, Blogger gabbie said...

yyyyyep.

 
At October 08, 2006, Blogger tag said...

I agree, once the public shows they're ok with Pluto no longer being a planet, who knows who will be next! Jupiter? Venus? Saturn? EARTH? This could be just the beginning, we must unite and stand against this treachery, for all our sakes...

 
At October 09, 2006, Blogger joe4444 said...

As long as Uranus is a planet I am happy. :D That planet humored my way through HS in a very nasty way.

 
At October 10, 2006, Blogger tag said...

Well Joe, you can worry about Uranus all you like, the rest of us will be saving the Earth from certain declassification!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home